Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yuki Igari
Dr. Yuki Igari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Igari is affiliated with Alfond Center for Health, Catholic Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Igari has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Yuki Igari has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Yuki Igari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.
Dr. Gene Cheng
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi16
Dr. Matthew Pegher
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi21
Dr. Clifton Smith Jr
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Augusta, ME 0.01 mi36