Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  4 Stars  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Young was nothing short of wonderful. She is very professional, caring and knowledgeable. I am amazed by her high standards and attention to detail.

|  Very professional  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I recommend Dr. Young. Excellent bedside manner too. I am feeling so much better now.

|  Hazardous to your health!!!  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

doesn't deserve 1 star

|  Dr Young was horrible as surgeon  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

During my colonoscopy, she over-inflated my bowels which put me in horrific pain upon waking up. I had to be admitted after them running emergency x-rays and Cat Scan to make sure she hadn't perforated my bowels. Beside from the horrible pain, I incurred a >$20,000 hospital bill because of her performance.She sent her resident to check on me and discharge me the next day. She did call me 3 days later and told me she would have her staff give me an appointment to see her when she had received results from other test she had ordered on me. She nor her staff ever called me back. I think it would be considered ABANDONMENT! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!

|  I would give zero stars if I could  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Young was awful. She must have taken bad notes when I visited with her and told her my symptoms because she later asked me how the medicine [that she never prescribed to me] was working out for me and just moments before putting me under told me she was about to do an xyz test on me - which was totally wrong and not what she was supposed to do. She never followed up with me on my test results and when they came back negative for what she was testing she and her staff couldn't understand why I would want to hear from them for a follow up. Um...obviously if I'm coming to you with a problem and your first guess isn't the solution I'm not just going to sit around and figure there's no solution to the problem. What a disgrace. She seemed more concerned with her Ferragamo shoes than she did with my case.

|  show details