Dr. Yukmei Lam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Lam is amazing and makes you feel comfortable throughout your appointment. She makes sure you are informed. The front staff, however, are extremely rude and unprofessional. It makes the experience of your appointment dreadful. I only return due to Dr. Lam's bedside manners and professionalism.

May 20th, 2015
5 star doctor!
wonderful doctor. listens attentively and never rushes. very thorough and always makes sure all of your concerns are addressed and your questions answered.

May 13th, 2015
wait time unacceptable
I was in the waiting room for more than 2 hours. Patients who arrived after me were in and out before me. I was made to feel like I wasn't important because it was my first prenatal appointment. Apparently because I'm in my first trimester I am less important than the other women who are further along who had appointments after me and got in before me.

April 4th, 2015
LOVE Dr. Lam! She is thorough and never rushes you. She did my hysterectomy and everything went perfectly!

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Lam delivered two of my four children and was wonderful. I loved that she took her time on answering any questions that I might of had. She's always in a good mood and smiling which made me feel comfortable. The best thing about her is how calm she stays during when you're actually in labor. She explains everything and talks to you very nicely versus being rough or demanding like other doctors may be.

August 30th, 2012
Dr. Lam delivered my triplets, and was with me throughout a large portion of my pregnancy. She took every precaution and my babies were and continue to be very healthy!

July 23rd, 2012
Horrible experiance
Not at all happy. The nurses dont give full instructions when leaving messages about future appts and are not knowledgable, she runs late, isnt timely in scheduling future appts. and does not get the importance of it, front staff is rude. Needless to say I will be finding a new doc!!

July 12th, 2012
Very unhappy
Not accommodating for schedualing. Especially those with fertility issues. Does not know the importance of punctual appointments and keeping on a schedule. Would not recommend. Waited for over an hour on multiple appointments.

July 1st, 2012
Absolutely loved having Dr. Lam as my doctor for my first pregnancy!. I will definitely be working with her and her staff for any future pregnancies. Dr. Lam is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and has excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend her to anyone

March 8th, 2012
This Dr is awesome. She explains everything very well. On the weekends when the clinic is closed, get in touch with the operator and Dr. will call you back with answers you need. I would never want to switch and would recommend to any friend.

August 19th, 2011
great dr
she is the best dr. very caring , listens to you , and justs makes you feel very comfortable i love dr lam she is going to be delivering my lil in december.

December 20th, 2010
After waiting 45 minutes for a prenatal checkup, Dr. Lam tells me that since I am only 5 weeks pregnant there is nothing she can tell me until I am 10 weeks along. She did not tell me to schedule another appointment nor did she give me any specifics about what to expect and what rules to follow. Since this is my first child, I was expecting a little more information. A nurse drew my blood to have some blood work done (none of which Dr. Lam explained) and I am still waiting for results, 5 days later. Needless to say, I am switching to another OB.