A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuktanand Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuktanand Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuktanand Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuktanand Anand Singh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yuktanand A. Singh practice?
- Dr. Yuktanand Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuktanand Singh practices Pediatrics near Saline, MI.
See Saline Pediatricians.