A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yulia Demidovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yulia Demidovich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demidovich graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Demidovich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yulia M Demidovich MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yulia M. Demidovich practice?
- Dr. Yulia Demidovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yulia Demidovich practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.