Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yulia Demidovich
Dr. Yulia Demidovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Demidovich is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Chicago, University of Illinois Hospital and Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha. She speaks English.
Dr. Yulia Demidovich has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Yulia Demidovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.