Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Back from the brink  |  show details
by Herbert Zimmerman, Esq. / Attorney-at-Law on Apr 5th, 2013

Doctor Poplyansky has been my internist and primary care physician for about 18 months. Before being lucky enough to find him, I was getting what I believed to be the best care available to someone [me] willing to pay any price in search of good health. I was not in good health when I first turned up at Dr.Poplyansky, although I didn't know it beyond a feeling of general malaise. Dr. P tested me over several month, and then began my treatment. He changed almost every medication, and the dosage, that I had been taking. He educated me on the need for and the use of vitamins and minerals. He, in cooperation with Dr. Ghany, cardiologist, chose a heart surgeon, arranged the appointments, provided transportation, motivation, encouragement and then cared for me after the operation. Together they convinced me that replacing my aortic and mitral valves was the only way to regain health. They outlined the risks, which statistically were 70/30. That means I had a 30% chance for survival of the surgery. The surgery was a success because of their expertise in choosing the right surgeon. Put your faith in Dr. Yulius Poplyansky, MD. I did and I still do.