A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Domnina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domnina
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Domnina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Domnina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Domnina graduated from Nizhni Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Domnina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Anatolievna Domnina MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya A. Domnina practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Domnina has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuliya Domnina practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.