Dr. Julia Greer MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Novi, MI

January 13th, 2017
Excellent
She was very professional and thorough and answered all questions that I had prior.

December 19th, 2016
Misdiagnosed = CANCER
Because she was not thorough, I now have stage 4 rectal cancer. I was diagnosed at the age of 32. I went to her a year prior because of bleeding, and because i had no family history and was extremely healthy otherwise, she chalked it up to because i was a runner. She did no exams at all at that time. A year later, still bleeding, went back to her, she finally decided to do a colonoscopy...woke up to my life forever changed...with stage 4 cancer...thanks for ruining my life.

September 1st, 2016
Don't Go Here
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Greer and her office staff. I had an EGD and they didn't check with my insurance before the procedure to see if it was covered. I was sent a bill for over $300 unexpectedly. When I called them (5 times) to try to inform them that maybe they should check these things, it took them 3 weeks to get back with me and then proceeded to argue with me over the phone that it wasn't their job. They just made excuses.

February 13th, 2016
Very pleased
The Doctor was very friendly, great bedside manner. I was recommended to her by my family Physican, so happy I took he advice! I had a test performed she saw me just before, very confident and after very reassuring. Acted like she had all the time in the world to talk even about other issues. She was great!

November 17th, 2015
Really unfriendly office staff, makes an already uncomfortable experience worse. The check in lady could use some lessons in how to treat people. Otherwise the doctors office is god

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Greer was recommended by my internist and another physician. She listens, explains and has an engaging personality. I love her!