A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhanwar graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Jhanwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Samiksha Jhanwar MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya S. Jhanwar practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.