A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jhanwar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jhanwar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhanwar graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Jhanwar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuliya Jhanwar practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.