A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yulyia Kats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yulyia Kats is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kats
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yulyia Kats, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kats graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kats has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yulyia DR Kats MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yulyia D. Kats practice?
- Dr. Yulyia Kats has 14 office locations.
Dr. Yulyia Kats practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.