A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yulyia Kats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yulyia Kats is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yulyia Kats, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kats graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kats has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kats accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans