Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2015

No bedside manner. She did not get down to my child's level, she treated him like an adult & expected him to act like one even though he is only a toddler.

April 16th, 2014

My children like Dr. Osterov very much as do I; however, there are some issues with her past office staff and present office staff that are annoying and trouble me.

April 4th, 2011

Very personable

My son has been seen for 3.5 years (since his birth) by Dr Ostrerov. I found her to be very caring and patient with me and my son.

December 27th, 2010

Very courteous staff, very busy schedule. Make your appointment early, seems to be about 3 months for routine visits.

October 20th, 2009

Horrendous treatment by doctor

When I moved I found Dr. Ostrerov was one our insurance providers so we switched to her. My daughter is 15 and has medical and medical related issues. I was mailed a comprehensive questionnaire to fill out before our initial visit. Which I took the time to do. First, our appt was the first of the day and the doctor was 45 minutes late. Secondly, when we finally met the doctor, she hadn't read ANYTHING about my daughter in her records or in the questionnaire I'd taken the time to fill out. This made it necessary to tell the dr., in front of my daughter, all of the embarrassing issues she faces. It was terrible and a waste of my time. Then, we asked if she could get a refill of an acne med. she got from her old dr. She said to call and give someone there the name of the med and she'd call in a script. I did this but no script after weeks. I called and no one had any record of my call. AND, she said the dr. would want to see her again to prescribe the meds. If the doctor had taken good notes, she be able to go back and and see that she had already looked closely at her acne and another appt. was not necessary. I am leaving this practice as soon as I can find another doctor. She was the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to visit.

July 8th, 2016