A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekhtman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rekhtman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Liya Rekhtman FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya L. Rekhtman practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians, Washington Pediatric Specialists, and Washington Gastroenterologists.