Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekhtman
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rekhtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekhtman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rekhtman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Winchester, VA.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Gastroenterologists.