Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekhtman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rekhtman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuliya Rekhtman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Winchester, VA.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Gastroenterologists.