A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostovtseva graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Rostovtseva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliya Petrovna Rostovtseva MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yuliya P. Rostovtseva practice?
- Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuliya Rostovtseva practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.