A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuliyan Donchev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuliyan Donchev, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Critical Care Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Donchev graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Donchev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuliyan Donchev MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Yuliyan Donchev practice?
- Dr. Yuliyan Donchev has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuliyan Donchev practices Emergency Medical Services near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Emergency Physicians.