A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yull Arriaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yull Arriaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arriaga
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Arriaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yull Arriaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriaga graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arriaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yull Edwin Arriaga MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yull E. Arriaga practice?
- Dr. Yull Arriaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Yull Arriaga practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.