Learn more about Dr. Yull Arriaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yull Arriaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arriaga
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arriaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yull Arriaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Arriaga graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arriaga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yull Edwin Arriaga MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yull E. Arriaga practice?
- Dr. Yull Arriaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yull Arriaga practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.