A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuly Chalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuly Chalik, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chalik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuly Chalik MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yuly Chalik practice?
- Dr. Yuly Chalik has 10 office locations.
Dr. Yuly Chalik practices Urology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Richmond Hill Urologists.