Dr. Yuly Chalik MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017
HORRIBLE & ARROGANT DOCTOR
AFTER WAITING FOR 2 12 HOURS, DR. CHALIK WALKS IN AND THEN IMMEDIATELY WALKS OUT OF THE ROOM WITH A NASTY COMMENT. GOOD RIDDANCE. CHECK ALL THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. I DON'T KNOW WHY HE STILL HAS ANY PATIENTS. TOO BAD THERE IS NOT A NEGATIVE 100 FOR BEDSIDE MANNERS AND 'SPEND TIME WITH ME'.

September 13th, 2016
Never again
Dr. Chalik always rush and rude. If I paid money I would like to be seeing in a proper way. I did a lot of tests in his office. NP told me that I have terrible health condition, she was unbelievable telling me all kind of nightmare stories, before test results!!!! When my tests results was ready, she told me I have a mass on my kidney, after 2 weeks, I found out it was a mistake!!!!! I wanted to speak with Dr Chalik, he was too busy!!!!!! They didn't treat me at all!!!!!! They performed multiple tests, scared me with incorrect results and I left with pain and no treatment!!!!! Never again.

October 5th, 2012
Morduch O.
The best Urological Office in New York. I am very impressed and wish for them keep their high standard of healthcare.

October 5th, 2012
Arkady M.
In general not bad.

October 3rd, 2012
Lev N.
The office is very inviting, its cleanliness is impeccable, and the personnel is kind. I would especially like to point out Lina. This person is a miracle, and a very polite and pleasant. I wish this clinic all the best success.

October 1st, 2012
Simon R.
All of the clinic staff work with a positive attitude, and I think will continue to work even better.

September 25th, 2012
Mila K.
The personnel is a very attentive. I am pleased to be in the office.

September 20th, 2012
Eugene Z.
Doctor is a fine fellow! Professional.

August 22nd, 2012
Leya S.
I want to mention with great pleasure the amazing work of all medical personnel of the New York Urologic Institute. I especially want to mention one of the leaders of the institute, Doctor Yuly Chalik. He is not only a first class specialist but he also possesses great human qualities. I believe this is one of the best medical offices in Brooklyn and other offices should strive to be like this one. I wish the clinic further prosperity.

July 24th, 2012
Ilya N.
A big thanks to Dr. Chalik for his outstanding attention to the ill, prompt care, and high professionalism. Ive been under his care for a few years now, and if I had any problems, they were my fault. I didnt make it to my appointments on time. Its great that there are doctors like Dr. Chalik. Thank you for being there for me. All my best wishes!

July 19th, 2012
Isak B.
I've been under the care of this doctor for many years. I'm very satisfied by his care and attentiveness to my health. Big thanks to him for everything!

July 18th, 2012
Isaak Z.
Dr. Chalik is a very attentive and professional physician. I have been under his supervision for almost twenty years. I am very pleased with the treatment and his demeanor towards me.