Dr. Yuly Chalik, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.7820512820513 of 4 stars
 |  Morduch O.  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

The best Urological Office in New York. I am very impressed and wish for them keep their high standard of healthcare.

|  Arkady M.  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

In general not bad.

|  Lev N.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

The office is very inviting, its cleanliness is impeccable, and the personnel is kind. I would especially like to point out Lina. This person is a miracle, and a very polite and pleasant. I wish this clinic all the best success.

|  Simon R.  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

All of the clinic staff work with a positive attitude, and I think will continue to work even better.

|  Mila K.  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

The personnel is a very attentive. I am pleased to be in the office.

|  Eugene Z.  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Doctor is a fine fellow! Professional.

|  Leya S.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I want to mention with great pleasure the amazing work of all medical personnel of the New York Urologic Institute. I especially want to mention one of the leaders of the institute, Doctor Yuly Chalik. He is not only a first class specialist but he also possesses great human qualities. I believe this is one of the best medical offices in Brooklyn and other offices should strive to be like this one. I wish the clinic further prosperity.

|  Ilya N.  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

A big thanks to Dr. Chalik for his outstanding attention to the ill, prompt care, and high professionalism. Ive been under his care for a few years now, and if I had any problems, they were my fault. I didnt make it to my appointments on time. Its great that there are doctors like Dr. Chalik. Thank you for being there for me. All my best wishes!

|  Isak B.  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

I've been under the care of this doctor for many years. I'm very satisfied by his care and attentiveness to my health. Big thanks to him for everything!

|  Isaak Z.  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Chalik is a very attentive and professional physician. I have been under his supervision for almost twenty years. I am very pleased with the treatment and his demeanor towards me.

|  Iosif G.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

I had a very good experience in diagnostic, spending time manners, staff professionalism.Pleased with my visit. I am following this doctor from NJ. Thank you

|  Svetlana C.  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Chalik is a professional and attentive doctor. Lina, his medical assistant, it knowledgeable, caring, and a true specialist in her field.

|  Rukhilya N.  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Doctor and personnel of the clinic were very helpful. Impression from the doctor was just excellent. Thank you very much.

|  Alexander P.  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

The doctor is a true professional in his line of work. Therefore, he can truly evaluated by his colleagues. In everything else, the doctor performs quality work with the utmost care and efficiency. He is very attentive and caring towards his patients and to me. He has my complete trust and I will be under his care and medical supervision for the foreseeable future.

|  Marina M.  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

My feelings about the work that this office does can be described with the most sincere words of gratitude. The entire staff are a united team of professional, cultured, kind, and caring people. These are people who provide their patients real medical care and much needed moral support. Thank you to all!

|  Yefim E.  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I would like to thank the entire medical team for their great service.

|  doctor  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

very smart and good doctor

|  Anatoly S.  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Chalik for over 10 years. I feel very comfortable going to this office because I know Im being treated by a composed, kind, and caring medical staff. The doctor is very attentive, answers all of my questions, and really works hard to make sure the patient feels better. Every necessary diagnostic test is conducted within the office. I am very happy that I found this office and am very grateful to the medical staff for their kind and responsive care.

|  The real Doctor that you can beleive!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

After spending three monthes with other doctors I almost lost my right kidney.Finally I had an emergency appointment to Doctor Chalik, and he saved my kidney and my life also. Thank you, Doctor.Sam D., Professor, Brooklyn, NY

|  Leonid M.  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I left the office very satisfied. The entire staff treats the sick very very well. I feel a hightened spirit of humility at this office. I wish the entire staff continued success.

|  Mikhail S.  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Good service.

|  Gersh G.  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I'm very happy that I found this office. The staff were very helpful and focused during my appointment. Everything was conducted very professionally.

|  Vyacheslav B.  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I discovered this office today. Amazing environment, incredible and polite medical personnel! Attentive approach to details when collecting medical history. I feel a high level of professionalism among the doctors and medical personnel. I anticipate that the result of my treatment will be on the same level.

|  Michael S.  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

I would like to thank the New York Urologic Institute for their kind and caring nature. I count on their high level of professionalism.

|  Yury V.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Yuly Chalik is an extraordinary doctor. He is very attentive to the ill, a remarkable specialist, and truly takes advantage of advanced methods of treating urologic diseases.

|  Olena B.  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Thank you!!!

|  E. C.  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Dr. Chalik is a great professional. He is a kind, caring person.

|  Basya S.  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

After seeing many doctors, I came to the conclusion that Dr. Chalik is the best doctor out there. He provided me with the highest level of diagnosis and treatment, giving me his undivided attention during my visit. For over two years after my procedure, I didn't have any symptoms. I even thought that my disease would never recur. Unfortunately, my symptoms came back, and I am going back to Doctor Chalik and only Doctor Chalik! I'm very, very thankful to him!

|  Anzhelika F.  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Doctor Chalik is a good Doctor. I feel a little better. I am very grateful to Doctor Chalif and Nurse Alketa Rafti (Katy) for their patience, attention to my needs, high professional standards, and personal charm. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you, Dr. Chalik, and nurse Ms. Alekta Rafti (Katy), all the best, good health, and success in many of your endeavors.

|  Isabella Khrush  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

My name is Isabella Khrush. I really love Dr. Chalik's approach and method of treatment. He treated me three years ago. He is very educated and attentive. He gives patients an appropriate amount of attention. In a perfect world, all doctors would be like Dr. Chalik, giving people enough attention so they would be satisfied and healthy. Believe me, I've seen other doctors and I can evaluate their performance. I wish that other doctors would be more attentive to problems of patients, like Dr. Chalik is. I'm very grateful to all of the clinic's medical personnel.

|  Mariya B.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

At the clinic, all medical personnel were attentive and caring. Lina, the medical assistant, was very kind, thoughtful, sympathetic, and gave off a very positive vibe. Dr. Chalik is an expert in his field. After the procedure, he always makes sure to speak to his patients regarding their condition. I wish you all the best of happiness and health.

Oct 7th, 2011

poor staff management skills,non professional

Doctor's Response

Doctors and administration of our practice always appreciate any feedback that is provided by our patients in order to improve our clinic. While we continuously conduct staff customer service training, it is difficult to respond to vague remarks or generalizations. If you see a specific area that needs improvement in our practice, do not hesitate to contact our Front Desk Manager, who will gladly address your concerns and make the practice better for all patients. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

|  Leonid N.  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Chalik has been treating me for many years. His therapeutic and surgical methods of treatment have been very helpful, and I'm very grateful for that.

Aug 25th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Chalik for many years. I value every recommendation the doctor gives me and feel that following them really benefits my health. I'm very fond of our relationship.

Jun 30th, 2011

I am pleased with the work of the Doctor and medical personnel.Leonid

Jun 2nd, 2011

Im very satisfied with Dr. Chalikhis competence, bedside manner and his relationship towards patients. The medical personnel working in the clinic are extremely kind, caring and highly qualified. I am grateful to the medical personnel of New York Urologic Institute for helping me for so many years.Yelizaveta Mezheritskaya

May 19th, 2011

I am being treated by Y. Chalik. And I am very satisfied with the treatment and patient care. Thank you Dr. Chalik for your attention to peoples needs.

May 13th, 2011

Dont waste ure time

Doctor's Response

On behalf of Dr. Chalik, I, Maria, Front Desk supervisor, would like to express our sincerest apologies for your dissatisfaction with our office staff. We are continuously working on improving our customer service, which includes staff training, quality assurance meetings and improvement of general patient satisfaction. We take our customers expectations seriously, that is why we seek your help. Please find a minute to describe the situation occurred and share your ideas how we could avoid this. If you feel more comfortable to speak with me directly, please call our office and ask for Maria. Your contribution will allow us to address the existing issue, bring necessary changes to our workflow, and prevent future mishaps. Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences this situation may have caused you!

by Arkadiy on Mar 29th, 2011

My condition was very bad; I had trouble urinating and the pain would not go away. As a result of diagnostic procedures, Dr. Chalik discovered six big stone in my bladder very big ones. They were the cause for my urinary withholding. This condition was successfully resolved. Also, I was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. I underwent treatment for it. All of these treatments resolved my urinating problems. Currently, Im having urinary incontinence issues and am undergoing diagnostic testing. Im very grateful to Dr. Chalik and all staff.

by Lev Fishman on Mar 24th, 2011

Im very satisfied with the office of Dr. Chalik. The doctor and the personnel are very attentive, responsible and kind. Its simple to make an appointment with the doctor. And the wait time to see the doctor is not long. Thank you to the doctor and the whole personnel.

by Regina H. on Mar 11th, 2011

I am a home attendent and came to this office with my client. Staff is very pleasant and the office is clean. It is so convenient that all of the needed procedures are in one place and you can get full diagnosis without going into many different places. Also, the doctor treated my client very compassionately.

by Bella B. on Mar 11th, 2011

Surprisingly caring and attentive doctor. Gave me a very through and comprehensive examno doctor has done this for me before! I am grateful that the doctor truly wants to help and does so.

by Inessa O. on Mar 10th, 2011

I came to this office with my own problem after my husbands previous visits to Dr. Chalik. I believe that Dr. Chalik is a professional of highest class. Office personnel is kind, very attentive, and keeps up with their duties well. I would definitely recommend my friends to come to this office if they ever needed it.

by Vladimir G. on Mar 10th, 2011

Excellent Doctor! Splendid Staff! The one issue I had was that I waited for all of the services longer than expected. I did recommend Dr. Chalik and his clinic to a number of my friends.

|  options  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

great bedside manner

by Mark N. on Feb 24th, 2011

I have a severe prostate condition. I have been getting treatment for many years now. I have visited many doctors in different states. Dr. Chalik has been treating me for a year. I'll be honest: I have never met such a sensitive and attentive staff. And as for the doctor...I can judge by the results of his treatments. I have never had such improvements in my condition. I ask that you do not think of this review as just flattering the doctor, but think of it as sincere words coming from the bottom of the heart of a ninety year old patient.

by Valentin Y. on Feb 23rd, 2011

Very attentive, advertent and highly qualified specialist.

by Michael P. on Jan 26th, 2011

Have been patient of Dr. Chalik since 2001

by Valeriy E. on Jan 26th, 2011

Very good and friendly personnel, professionals at their job. Yuly Chalik is a wonderful doctor. He treats patients thoroughly and professionally, with understanding and care.

by Valentin V. on Jan 25th, 2011

Well, where do I begin? The doctor is good, attentive, friendly. I have been a patient of his for 10 years. I came with prostate problems. Since then, I only come to him (Dr. Chalik). I believe that, if a doctor works passionately then the results will be great. For 10 years I have been recommending Dr. Chalik to many.

by Lev A. on Jan 24th, 2011

I am an existing patient of Dr. Chalik, I have trouble urinating. Medical personnel are sensitive to my needs, attentive and responsive. I would recommend, to all my acquaintances, in case they have any urological problems, to come to the Urologic Institute, to Dr. Chalik. Thank you!

by Kateryna B. on Jan 24th, 2011

You all are the best!!!!!!!

by Alexander K. on Jan 7th, 2011

Good and Professional Staff.

by Boris Finkelban on Dec 22nd, 2010

Very grateful to the doctor and medical personnel. Thank you

by Grigoriy Benderskiy on Dec 20th, 2010

I`m very happy with the doctor. The care and treatment I receive here are prolonging my life. I came to Doctor Chalik diagnosed with enlarge prostate. He ordered injections as a type of treatment which is extending my life, for which I`m very grateful.

by Mira Vaynsteyn on Nov 30th, 2010

Finest doctor. Attentive. omprehensive approach. He always answers any questions that may arise.

by Nadezhda Gunik on Nov 30th, 2010

The doctor is very attentive and pays close attention to my problems. It is easy to communicate with him. The doctor always gives good advice and recommendations. Appointments can be made at any convenient time for me. Medical personel are highly efficient.

by Beverly Sanders on Nov 22nd, 2010

I enjoy coming to see the Drs and staff here. They are all committed and professional. I really do love the Drs. and staff so much that I followed them from Staten Island to Brooklyn. I would definitely have my family and friends come here.

by Elya Oboler on Nov 18th, 2010

I was under Dr. Chalik's care for about 10 years. He's very considerate Great service. I am 81 years old, but I look and feel a lot younger. It is all because of Dr. Chalik

Nov 10th, 2010

The office staff is very friendly & efficient and could set an exellent example for other offices. Dr. Chalik is a great doctor & good person. He has my complete trust.