Dr. Yuman Fong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yuman Fong?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Yuman Fong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

horrible negligent surgeon

DR. Fong is a very bad negligent surgeon, he had me in a cancer hospital for a procedure that was supposed tone done in a general hospital he botched the surgery, and I will be suffering with injuries and pain for the rest of my life, even though he is in another state he continues to hurt other patients, he destroys people's lives, stay away from this very negligent, bad doctor

October 19th, 2015

FANTASTIC!

August 14th, 2015

Dr. Yuman Fong made me smile after being scared for a looong time. I had stage IV colon cancer that made its way to my liver. The other doctors in California said I had 2-5 years to live - on chemo. Dr. Fong said "I'm confident I can extend your life." He maintained my chemo regimen and performed surgery.

May 10th, 2014

Opinion

Misdiagnosed type of cancer. Chemo treatments were wrong. Always get second and third opinions.

December 18th, 2013

Likes playing god more than tending to needs of individual patients

Dr. Fong did not disclose all relevant information to make the best decision for the patient. He was too busy playing god to try to push the envelope versus doing the right thing for this patient. The result was far from favorable.

November 27th, 2012

Dr. Fong is a god. He saved my life through his surgical skill. He is a human being with feelings and compassion for his patients. He spent as much time as needed with me to explain things, even taking the time to set my mind at ease when my primary oncologist could not be bothered.

May 21st, 2012

William J. Cary

Dr Fong has outstanding interpersonal skills. He identified my medical problem on a Monday and performed surgery on that Wednesday removing all my bad cancerin my liver. His entire staff are just so dedicated to their patiences. Dr Fong made me and my family very much at ease when discussing my health issue.

April 8th, 2012

A NEW LEASE ON LIFE

Dr.Fong, truly the greatest Surgeon blessed every day to save lives, he saved mine, which I will be forever thankful, mere words can never say enough of this brilliant Gentleman. I had two liver surgeries before I met Dr. Fong, one Surgeon told me I had 1 to 2 years to live, now after the surgery with Dr.Fong I feel great and thank the Lord every day.God bless you always Dr.Fong my Hero......

August 25th, 2011

dr fong is a wonderful all around doctori will never be able to thank him enough for saving my husbands life. when he was misdianosed in pa. his personality is perfect. i pray to god to give him this strength and patience to keep saving lives. bless him sloan hospital is great they make you feel happy even when you are sick

July 9th, 2015