Learn more about Dr. Yumi Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yumi Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yumi Kim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yumi Kim MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yumi Kim practice?
- Dr. Yumi Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yumi Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.