Learn more about Dr. Yumi Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yumi Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yumi Kim, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yumi Kim MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yumi Kim practice?
- Dr. Yumi Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yumi Kim practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Oncologists.