Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Somerset Hematology/Oncology Associates
30 Rehill Ave
Ste 2500
Somerville, NJ 08876
908-927-8700
Locations and availability (5)

|  TRUST HER!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

my girlfriend had lung cancer for about 8 years. She lasted that long because of Dr. Kim. My girlfriend trusted her completely and that is why she lasted so long. She also had brain cancer at one time also. She passed not suffering but peacefully. I thank god for Dr. Kim allowing me to have all that time with my best friend.

|  YUMI KIM IS A GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Ruben M on Mar 30th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Yumi Kim for 3 years and I must say she was very accurate, caring, available when needed and was very detailed in my diagnosis, treatments etc.. I would recommend Dr. Yumi Kim to anyone looking for a sincere caring person.

|  Dr. Yumi Kim ia Very caring  |  show details
by R.M. on Feb 9th, 2010

I went to Doctor Kim after a Jersey city hospital said I might have leukemia, after I found Dr. Kim, she immediately ran tests and diagnosed that I have ITP, she always answered all my questions and concerns, she would call to check on me, she would return calls shortly after I left a message even though she wasn't on call. She went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and not fearing any of the procedures I went through including several biopsy's to rule out any cancer etc... She is a fantastic doctor.

|  MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2010

I STARTED SEEING HER A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND AFTER 2 SECOND OPINIONS I COME TO DISCOVER THAT SHE TREATED ME FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT HAVE AND THUS DELAYED TREATMENT FOR MY ET (ESSENTIAL THROMBOCYTOSIS)SHE ALSO LED ME TO BELEIVE THAT MY ET WAS NOT RELATED TO MY CURRENT MISCARRIAGES AND ENCOURAGED ME TO KEEP TRYING. SEVEN MISCARRIAGES LATER MY CURRENTS HEMATOLOGIST SAYS THERE IS A DIRECT REALATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO AND THERE IS SUBSTATIAL LITERATURE TO SUPPORT THE CASE...SHE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL AND TREATED ME WITH IRON THERAPY THAT COULD HAVE PROVED TOXIC ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS NOT ANEMIC.SHE ARGUED THAT THIS MAY CORRECT THE HIGHT PLATELET COUNT. IN ALL I HAVE LOST 3 YEARS TRYING TO CONCEIVE AND ADDRESS MY ET. I TRUSTED HER AS MY DOCTOR AND SHE LIED AND MISTREATED MY CONDITION.