A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun-Beom Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yun-Beom Choi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun-Beom Beom Choi MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yun-Beom B. Choi practice?
- Dr. Yun-Beom Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yun-Beom Choi practices Neurology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Neurologists.