A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun-Beom Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yun-Beom Choi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Choi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans