A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yun Chong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yun Chong, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun Chin Chong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Yun C. Chong practice?
- Dr. Yun Chong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yun Chong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Nephrologists.