A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yun Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun Jin Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yun J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Yun Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Yun Kim practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.