A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yun Lam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yun Lam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun Kit Lam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yun K. Lam practice?
- Dr. Yun Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Yun Lam practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.