A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yun Tran, Adult Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun Tzu Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yun T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Yun Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Yun Tran practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.