A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yun Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yun Xia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Xia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yun Xia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yun Xia practice?
- Dr. Yun Xia has 1 office location.
Dr. Yun Xia practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.