A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuna Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuna Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuna Han, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Han has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuna Han MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yuna Han practice?
- Dr. Yuna Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuna Han practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.