A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung-Mee Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung-Mee Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung-Mee Susan Park MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yung-Mee S. Park practice?
- Dr. Yung-Mee Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yung-Mee Park practices Family Medicine near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Family Physicians.