A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yung Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung Chen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung Chuan Chen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yung C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Yung Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yung Chen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Daly City Physiatrists and Daly City Pain Management Doctors.