Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
1850 Sullivan Ave
Ste 330
Daly City, CA 94015
650-756-5630
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Experienced Doctor who knows what he is doing!  |  show details
by Jeff S on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr. Yung Chen, MD was the answer to my chronic back pain of 10 years! He was very knowledgeable and explained my diagnosis in great details. With his combination of conservative treatments, I was back playing baseball in no time. Thank you Dr. Chen and your friendly staff for all that you have done! Definitely recommend him to everyone!

|  Rude  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2013

Incompetent staff and off-putting bedside manner.

|  Disappointing & unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Doctor Chen is extremely arrogant & his staff are all young stuck up ladies who think they are better cause they have a uniform on. I was treated with a cold pad that felt like sweat and fell off instantly.

|  Doctor who doesn't care about patients, just numbers  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

On my first visit, Dr Chen did all the talking telling me my best course of action was injections vs surgery, that I was too young to have surgery and it wasn't even an option at this point. Great news I thought. On my second visit, minutes before the injection, his recommendation had taken a complete 180 as if the first office visit never happened. He was referring me to a surgeon. Very puzzled I asked why the sudden change and his response was, "I don't want to argue with you." Not sure what to think at this point I went through with the injection and saw him a few more times. After each appointment I left very confused and frustrated. I never got an answer to any of my questions, he was merely defensive and rude, never made any sense, always changing his course of action with no reason (just the simple fact that you asked a question, now the treatment will change?). I read reviews on yelp and a few people have had similar experiences. He is very arrogant, condescending and very defensive, which I guess if you don't have answers to questions it's a great way to deflect. Even when asked about which office it would be best to turn in paper work to his response was, "I'm a DOCTOR, I don't DO paperwork." Rude, rude, rude.

Jan 25th, 2011

Hold on to your chairs ladies and gentlemen! This doctor and his "Spine Girls" as they are affectionately referred to, are all gorgeous!If looks don't turn your heads, professionalism of the staff and Dr. Chen's ability to bond with you almost immediately, will certainly put you at ease. His years of experience help him hone in on your pain problems and come up with the least harmful forms of management.I can't praise Dr. Chen enough. No wonder he was voted Doctor of the Year!

Nov 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

great doctors.always caring. they are open 8-8 m-sat.busy at times but always seen in a timely manner

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 6th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great medical care and quick: Cupertino Medical Center is open Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm, they take walk in and is very friendly and deficient. The center is updated and has X-ray on site. We were able to see a doctor in less then 30 min.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com