Dr. Yung-Kuang Chen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yung-Kuang Chen?

Everything was great, until he left my body disfigured

Posted on August 16th, 2010

So i have to say...they patient care was excellent. Dr. Shen was very nice. But when my procedure was over, and i was healed, he left me lumpy from the lipo. He was only suppose to get the sides of my waist, but he carelessly liposuctioned the front of my abdomen in one area small area that he was not suppose to even touch. Now my right side looks lumpy when looking at me face on. DO NOT go to him if you want good work done...

Posted on August 25th, 2015