A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yung Cho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung Cho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Cho has 47 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung Rak Cho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yung R. Cho practice?
- Dr. Yung Cho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yung Cho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Orthopedic Surgeons.