Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yung Cho is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung Cho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Cho has 47 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yung R. Cho practice?
Dr. Yung Cho practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pico Rivera Orthopedic Surgeons.