A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Chun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung Kyoon Chun MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yung K. Chun practice?
- Dr. Yung Chun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yung Chun practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.