A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yung Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung Lau, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung Ruang Lau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yung R. Lau practice?
- Dr. Yung Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Yung Lau practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Cardiologists.