A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yung Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yung Lau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lau
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yung Lau, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yung Ruang Lau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yung R. Lau practice?
- Dr. Yung Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Yung Lau practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Cardiologists.