Dr. Yung Lau Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Yung Lau?

Excellent Care

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Lau is an excellent doctor. He has an outstanding bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about his specialty. I have been a patient for several years and haven't experienced anything other the best possible experience. Also, the nurses are kind, courteous, and capable. The wait time is usually quite short and I am generally out 30 minutes. Overall, Dr. Lau's office provides a wonderful patient care experience by their willingness to answer questions and talk families through their diagnosis.

Trustworthy

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Helped my grandson through a very rough time in 2010. Has been under his care ever since he was flown to Birmingham from Mobile at two years of age in critical condition and put in CICU. Fortunat for us Dr. Lau was on call that night. He is now four years old and still sees Dr. Lau every six months for check ups. Still has heart condition but couldn't think of anyone else we would want to be taking care of our grandson. Thanks, Dr. Lau

I will always go to this man!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Lau since I was 17, and nine years later I am still extremely satisfied with him. He has always taken the extra time to describe my condition and what is going on to me. He also shows real concern about my well-being and is quick to let me know if I'm doing something I'm not supposed to. He and Barbara are like family to me, and I will always be greatful to them for getting me through a tough time in my life (after I had cardiac arrest) and helping support me over the years. Not to mention: I LOVE Dr. Lau's bowties!

Good experience

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

Great Dr

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Lau has always given us great service, care, and friendship. He took good care of my son during a time he had some serious issues.

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Dr. Lau is very caring and concerned about our child. We are blessed to have him as his doctor.

Posted on July 24th, 2016