A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yungpo Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yungpo Su is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yungpo Su, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from New York University.
Dr. Su has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yungpo B Su MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yungpo B. Su practice?
- Dr. Yungpo Su has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yungpo Su practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Oncologists.