A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yungting Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yungting Liao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Liao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yungting Liao MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yungting Liao practice?
- Dr. Yungting Liao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yungting Liao practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.