Dr. Yura Williams MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016
Unfortunately I've seen a few "doctors" & not 1 ever has been as caring, compassionate but still professional. When we talk it's as if we are friends or she truly knows me. She's awesome. Being able to have a doctor like this. Makes her able to give you the absolute best care you deserve!

November 18th, 2015
One of the worst, don't expect to be treated like a person
Would give a zero if possible, does everything in her power to keep patients on a leash and get as much money as possible. They literally NEVER answer the phone so God help you if you run out of medicine, which you will, go ahead and try calling now and come back here to reply, let's see how many people get someone on the other end of the phone

September 17th, 2015
Pleased!!
I was a little worried at first to see Dr. Williams because of prior reviews I read on other sites etc.... but... I am very happy to have found Dr. Williams - she is very serious about her job & took her time to listen to me. I did not feel rushed at all & I felt like she was really listening to me. She didn't cut me short at all. She is a very to the point person! I am glad I didn't let the negative experience reviews stop me from seeing her - I was able to form my own opinion about her. Again - I am so happy to have found her & she is really helping me get myself back on track with my life! Thank you Dr. Williams!!!

June 10th, 2015
Go if you want drugs you don't need.
Doesn't do her job. Just agrees with everything you say and tries to solve everything with prescriptions without doing proper legwork.

April 28th, 2015
Best and quickest thinkng, smartest Dr. I ever had.

February 19th, 2015
My husband and I and my brother in law all see Dr. Williams and we all trust her judgement and expertise; we drive for two hours to see her and two hours home. We feel safe that she will do the right thing for us, and if not to correct it, Dr. Williams is bright and quick, and knows what she's doing. We really appreciate having a psychiatrist that talks to us and helps us.

January 18th, 2015
fabulous. she spent more time with me than 2 psy's before.

February 8th, 2011
Top Doc for Children
I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Jarrell. I highly recommend her for children. She talks to my child directly. She's a patient and attentive listener. Most of all, she is incredibly accurate and insightful in giving diagnosis and treatment.

February 8th, 2011
If you're looking for a very knowledgeable, extremely professional, and thoroughly engaged psychiatrist, you need look no farther. I've been seeing Dr. Jarrells for over two years and couldn't be more pleased with the progress I've made under her medical supervision.

January 24th, 2011
Along with being an incredibly apathetic doctor, I tried rescheduling an appointment I had with her and it turns out the appointment didn't exist. I then made a new appointment, drove the half an hour to get there only to find out that she was at lunch and someone was supposed to call me to reschedule. I would highly recommend finding a different doctor if you are thinking about choosing Dr. Jarrells. It was an incredibly negative experience.

March 16th, 2010
Cold, uninterested, in a hurry
It is very hard to seek professional help when you are suffering from a mental health illness. This doctor showed up in gym clothes, her personal cell rang (and she checked it) during my appointment and she spent less than 20 minutes with me. She was not interested in my issues, and did not ask enough questions to make me believe that she could be accurately diagnosing me or prescribing the right meds. Her only interest was meds I have taken in the past so that she could put me back on something that I'd taken before even though I told her that I didn't like them. She spoke to me rudely, and I left her office feeling worse than when I went in.

January 8th, 2009
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!
I saw Dr. Jarrels over the course of a year and a half. If I was to walk in her office right now I can gaurentee you that she does not know my name or problems. I actually had my parents go check her out the other day(without me) When my mom and dad entered her office she looked at my father and said Hello (my name) I haven't seen you for a while. She had no idea it wasn't me. She also proceded to tell them things about my treatment that were not true in order to cover her tail. She also has a horrible bedside manner and you are nothing but a number to her. Please take this into consideration when considering this DR. Overall I would rate her an F-.