Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Yuri Birbrayer
Dr Yuri Birbrayer, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr Birbrayer is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital North, New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn and New York Methodist Hospital. Dr Birbrayer has received 3 awards. He speaks Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
Dr Yuri Birbrayer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr Yuri Birbrayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi41
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi16