Learn more about Dr. Yuri Brosgol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Brosgol is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Brosgol, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosgol graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Brosgol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brosgol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuri D. Brosgol practice?
Dr. Yuri Brosgol practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.