A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Brosgol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Brosgol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Brosgol, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brosgol graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Brosgol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri DR Brosgol MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri D. Brosgol practice?
- Dr. Yuri Brosgol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuri Brosgol practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.