Dr. Yuri Brosgol MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Brooklyn, NY

2.4

January 23rd, 2016
In shock
Dr is very rude cold unprofessional. I felt like he was about to kick me out of his office. Whenever i would try to ask serious questions he would cut me off. Most of his responses were i am not discussing this and i am not commenting on it. Maybe if i would've paid cash he would treat me differently. A complete waste of time! Very very unprofessional!

April 8th, 2014
Great Doctor
Went to Yuri for a consultation regarding neurological issue in a 2.5 year old girl. The visit was everything i expected from a serious doctor :Very Knowledgeable, patient and thorough.

June 2nd, 2013
I dreamed about saying something to him
Approximately eight years ago, I was misdiagnosed by this man. I came in complaining of headaches. Understandably, I was merely 15 and he brushed it off as a phase that I would get over. Six months later, my headaches were much worse and I went to another doctor who said it was probably chronic migraines but recommended I do a brain scan. A year before my official diagnoses, this man could care less that I was walking around with a malignant brain tumor. So yes, he is rude and impatient with people.

April 1st, 2012
He does every thing fast. He is very rude. he does not know the right diagnose.

March 29th, 2010
Careless doctor I ever visited!
Long waiting time.Do not listen, do not care, snobbish.He was extremely cold and not interested in patient at all.Rating and servicing patients depending on Insurance.I will never see Dr Brosgol again.