Learn more about Dr. Yuri Deychak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Deychak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Deychak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deychak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Deychak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deychak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuri A. Deychak practice?
Dr. Yuri Deychak practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Bethesda Cardiologists.