Learn more about Dr. Yuri Deychak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Deychak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deychak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Deychak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deychak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Deychak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri A Deychak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri A. Deychak practice?
- Dr. Yuri Deychak has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuri Deychak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Cardiologists.