A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Deychak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Deychak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deychak
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Deychak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Deychak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deychak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Deychak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri A Deychak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri A. Deychak practice?
- Dr. Yuri Deychak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuri Deychak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Cardiologists.