Learn more about Dr. Yuri Deychak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Deychak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deychak
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deychak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Deychak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deychak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Deychak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri A Deychak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri A. Deychak practice?
- Dr. Yuri Deychak has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuri Deychak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Cardiologists.