A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Lemeshev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemeshev
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Lemeshev, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemeshev graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Lemeshev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri Lemeshev MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri Lemeshev practice?
- Dr. Yuri Lemeshev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yuri Lemeshev practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Pathologists.