Dr. Yuri Prikoupenko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 10th, 2015
Yuri Prikoupenko - Excellent Doctor
Yuri is extremely knowledgeable, amazing and friendly doctor. I enjoyed an appointment quality and talking to Yuri. Yuri has a strong professional opinion and knows how to help people and make them really happy. It's a pleasure to visit Dr. Yuri Prikoupenko,

May 27th, 2014
I came for an annual, he was very dismissive of past problems. I am very disappointed with my experience with Dr Prikoupenko.

July 7th, 2013
Best doctor I have ever been to. Small office with terrific staff. Great bedside manner. Non-judgemental. Called me after my procedure to make sure that I was okay. Will never see any other gyno beside Dr. Yuri!

April 19th, 2013
Being new in the area, I had my first appointment with Dr. Yuri, and after reading all his great reviews I felt confident I had picked the right doctor for me. Unfortunately after leaving my appointment, I was very disappointed that things were nothing like how the other reviewers described. From the start of my appointment, Dr. Yuri was very rude and aggressive with me. I came for an annual and to talk about birth control. He was very dismissive of past problems I've had with hormonal birth control, and constantly interrupted and talked over me. While talking about other relevant, but unrelated health issues, he behaved the same way, talking over me and interrupting me about things that are not his specialty. I felt like I was being judged, and was shocked when he commented that I shouldn't worry about whether something was covered by instance because I could "just not pay the bill...that's what everyone else does." During the exam he was very unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable, especially when he made comments about my body's appearance that weren't relevant to my appointment at all. He very aggressively steered me away from Implanon, and I later found out that he does not even implant that type of birth control in his office. I can't help but feel violated and disappointed after my experience with Dr. Yuri. He is obviously not up to date with current birth control methods, and behaved very unprofessionally with me. I've never left a doctor feeling this way before, and I hope that my review saves other women from an experience similar to mine.

November 4th, 2009
Though I did have to wait a bit (it's a Doctor's office, come on) he was soooo reasurring and I was terrified about my colposcopy. He talked me through it the entire time and was honest about potential pain. I was truly impressed, best gyno I've ever had and that's saying a lot from the first male gyno I've ever had. Furthermore he was light-hearted and he made me feel so comfortable about my HPV diagnosis, no judgment AT ALL! Lastly, his assistant who was in the room the whole time gave me a high-five when she gave me papers later, and said I was great (despite the fact that I was clearly a nervous wreck..) EXCELLENT care, I would highly recommend Dr. Yuri! ps. After he finished the colpo, he suggested I have my favorite drink (gin & tonic) because I did sooo well and he was proud of me! Thanks, Dr. Yuri!