A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Reinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuri Reinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Reinberg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urination Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinberg graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reinberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri E Reinberg BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri E. Reinberg practice?
- Dr. Yuri Reinberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yuri Reinberg practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Hopkins Urologists and Hopkins Pediatric Specialists.