A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Shevchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Shevchenko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevchenko graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Shevchenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- St.Christopher`s Hospital For Children,Philadelphia,Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuri Olegovich Shevchenko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Yuri O. Shevchenko practice?
- Dr. Yuri Shevchenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Yuri Shevchenko practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.