A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuri Shevchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuri Shevchenko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevchenko graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Dr. Shevchenko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- St.Christopher`s Hospital For Children,Philadelphia,Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shevchenko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yuri O. Shevchenko practice?
Dr. Yuri Shevchenko practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.