Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yuri Simani
Dr. Yuri Simani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Marrero, LA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Simani is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center. Dr. Simani has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yuri Simani has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Yuri Simani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. William Robinson
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Maga Martinez-Vazquez
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi4
Dr. Roeland Vanopijnen
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi23