Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Mar 20th, 2015

THEEE BEST DOCTOR, I try to recommend him to everybody. He's caring, patient, courteous and makes you feel so comfortable. He gives you good advice. Even after my delivery he came everyday more than once to check on me and my baby unlike my previous doctor.

May 8th, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Simani is an excellent doctor. I was interested in a VBAC and he encouraged me by letting me know that I had a great chance of successfully delivering vaginally despite my previous csection. He displayed full confidence in my abilities to deliver the entire pregnancy and at the birth. I had a wonderful birth experience. Also, I had several questions about VBAC at each visit which he took the time to answer. His nurse, Lisa, is super sweet too!

Impressed show details Impressed
Mar 5th, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. Simani. He's very attentive and caring. As a first time mother I had a lot of questions. He patiently spent time listening to me and explaining things. I never felt rushed or hurried. My pregnacy and birth were very positive experiences thanks to his care.

Aug 16th, 2012

At first I thought I would like him.. Then after multiple visits he kept asking me the same questions every time he walked in "Is this your first child?" Had the wrong information about me saying I kept having bad pap smears when the first and only one I had was at this office.. And bragged about his doing c sections. The guy had my chart every time he walked in he could have at least pretended he knew what was going on with me. At 8 months and close to my due date he made me feel like he had no idea what was going on and I was not confident in him delivering my baby so I went to a new doctor. His nurse is a sweet woman tho.

great doctor show details great doctor
Jun 7th, 2012

wonderful caring man... would recommended him to everyone...makes u feel comfortable

first time mom show details first time mom
May 11th, 2012

Dr. Simani is especially caring and experienced. I am a first time mom and having a doctor that would take his time with me and answer all of my questions was very important to me. Dr. Simani never rushes our visits and even followed up himself if it was necessary . He is the best doctor I've ever had. There should be more doctors out there like him. He truly cares for his patients.

Apr 29th, 2012

god bless him

Jan 20th, 2011

I became Dr. Simani's patient through The Labadie Group. I was very impressed. He spent a good amount of time with me and listened very attentively to my problems. I normally see female doctors and was reluctent to see him initially, but I am so pleased. I will recommend him without reservation.