Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov DO Patient Reviews

1.8

no change

March 10th, 2017
Awful!
I've always given high marks to Swedish overall for exceptional care until I had to see this sorry excuse for a PMD. 1st he told me what the gentleman I saw in waiting room was taking as far as opioids medication even though it was none of my business and highly unethical and a HIPA violation. He then went into telling me that since I'm "highly functional and not on disability" he wants to take me off my meds that I need for my injuries. That I'm no better than a junkie in Seattle and that if I don't agree with him to leave and see another dr at another hospital. I was shocked. I'm a professional woman making 6 figures and have a wonderful family life. This guy is not a nice person and I'm shocked that Swedish would have him working for them. Stay far away!

February 9th, 2017
Worst Doctor
I have seen him twice, he replaced my previous Pain Management Doctor (who was so kind/understanding. This doctor Yuri is nothing but a rude aggregate doctor. His big thing is to get you off of opiates no matter what. Second and final time I will see him same manners, rude, in a hurry, doesn't understand chronic pain. Does he really think that many of us enjoy being on opiates??? I personally would rather be off of them, but due to my condition I can not function without them. DO NOT GO TO HIM...WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

February 9th, 2017
I wrote a review earlier on this doctor but wanted to ado that he had me sit in front of him naked from the waist down, with my underware on, for 20 minutes before he did his interpretation of a physical examination. Then he did the examination without another female present in the room. I have always had another female in the room during an examination, especially if it is by a male doctor. This made me feel very uncomfortable. Then he failed to listen to my heart and lungs. He looked at my knees and shoulders only. He failed to look at my hips or abomin which have also been operated on. As said in my earlier review, he treated me badly and in my opinion he is not good for my physical or mental health. He's lucky that I'm a lady and that I can control my anger. I give him a zero!

February 7th, 2017
Worst doctor I ever have seen!!!!!!!
I would have given this doctor a zero but it wouldn't have let me publish this unless I gave him at least a one. I have a very extensive medical record and have been seen by many doctors. These include heart, lung, kidney, infectious disease, urology, cancer, hemotology, spleen and gall bladder, amputative, orthopedic and pain to name a few. Doctor Yuri Tsirulnikov was the absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered out of all of these. He wanted me to discontinue my pain medication and suggested giving me a medication that I am deathly allergic to. This medication is on my allergy list as a medicine that acts as a poison in my system and will put me into acute renal failure, coma and death unless I am given injections to counteract it and dopamine to try to bring my blood pressure up. My organs will shut down to the point that my liver cannot break down a simple Tylenol pill and the pain from it is horrific. He suggested that I was lying about this and stated that he had never heard of anyone being allergic to this drug before. He also laughed about it with a smirk on his face. This is a very touchy subject with me as it was a very traumitizing and horrific experience and it is NO joke or laughing matter that I am deathly alergic to this drug. This drug is called buprenorphine and I have an anaphylaxis allergy to it. He appears to have anger issues and cannot remain objective with his patients. I need a doctor who will work WITH me, not against me. He kept interupting me and shaking his head while writing something on paper. I will get everything that he added to my medical record including the handwritten notes since I have that right and it states so in the code of ethics. I don't believe that he has my best interest at heart and that in itself goes against the code of ethics. This doctor's mentality scares the life out of me and caused me to have a major panic attack after I had a chance to entirely process his interactions with me the day of my appointment with him. I cannot bring myself to see him again and refuse to ever be treated by him. He also wanted me to discontinue a medication that has been proven to be more harmful to me if I do NOT take it and it is a very miminal amount. It is my opinion that this doctor is not good for my health.

December 15th, 2016
One of the most kind, considerate, understanding and compassionate doctors it has been my privilege to work with toward bettering my health!

September 19th, 2016
He injected my SI joint and I have my life back again!!!! I love him!!!

June 13th, 2016
Horrible waste of time and money
There Is no option for zero stars and this site would not take my review without checking at least one star. This doctor is not worth one star . After seeing this is Dr. Yuri for less than 10 minutes at which point he talked at me and not with me he put in my medical records that I have alcohol abuse. I was very upset and filled out the necessary paperwork to have it removed. I noticed today that it was removed just to be replaced with "consumes more than four alcoholic drinks per day ". What a jerk . He knows very little about me and thinks that he has the right to put this in my medical records . Beware if you decide to see this doctor which I highly advise against be sure and check your online medical record for peace health. You may be surprised at what you find. This guy seems to have a God complex . I completely changed my insurance and healthcare plan just so I don't have to deal with people like this. Hopefully my new healthcare facility is more compassionate and in touch the patients needs . I was sent the report that he did on me while I was in the office with him . I found so many lies. It's like he made stuff up and said he checked certain things just so he could get me in and out of there ASAP and move onto the next person. He even put down in my record that I consumed 6 to 10 shots of gin per day for pain. Total lie. He is just being stubborn and difficult. I insisted that he change my medical records from "4 to 6 alcoholic drinks per day" to an "occasional alcoholic drink" . It was denied and they said that it meant the same thing. What a joke. I have heard nothing but bad news about this doctor since I had already seen him or I would never have seen in my first place . I just hope that my review helps you make a better choice than I did.

March 15th, 2016
Horrible waste of time and money
This guy was arrogant, uncaring, rude, and everything that you would NOT want in a Dr.... He had that I know it all attitude and my feelings meant nothing to him. Just another total waste of time and money. Very judgmental and he put something in my records that just isn't true. Now I have to to go jump through all the hoops to get it removed. I was only with him for approx 10 minutes..Total Jerk...Never want to see him again and don't recommend him to anyone.

October 25th, 2009
The doctor talked at me, He did not listen to what I had to tell him, He was not concerned at al of how I injured myself or why I was on the medication that I was on.he did not find out any history of why I have heart trouble,or why.his bed side matter was poor.he was more concerned how fast he could get rid of me than looking at the real issue at hand.He also hurt me very bad doing his procedure.would not recomend him to my dog.