Dr. Yuri Tsirulnikov DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I have major back pain i have had for about 8 years the cause degenerative disc disease, and Iam seriously overweight which does not help with the chronic pain in my lower back I have been too several Doctors who did not take the time to listen and just sent me to a Pain clinic near me for 7 of those 8 years i have been on methadone and oxy. My regular Doctor has to by law continue to give me my meds since there is no pain clinics open for my insurance so instead of treating me he sent me to Doctor Yuri Tsirulnikov to what i assume (get out of his responsibility) My first visit with Dr. Yuri was about 5 months ago and i remember it as if it was yesterday Dr. Yuri was very informational about what is going on with me concerning Methadone and my Lower back pain explaining them both to where for the first time in my life I really understood and He made me feel comfortable to where i eventually made the decision to get the Lumbar Minor surgery on my Back and ween off the methadone the surgery was a success Dr. Yuri did a great job and He is a great Doctor and he cares He really does I dont know any Doctor who will allow you to make a Appt to see them even if you just want to talk. If Dr. Yuri wasn't a specialty Doctor I would want him as my Doctor for life He is Honest and to the point but lets you decide your own path.... Thank you Dr. Yuri

June 26th, 2017
My Visits for Pain and Opioid Management following Spinal Fusion 5/24/2016
I have been extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Tsirulnikov. He has been professional, caring and has guided me through a very difficult period of time following a very involved surgery. During my care in a rehabilitation facility I was given extremely high doses of opiods and I needed to go to a pain management facility to be weaned off these drugs. Dr. Tsirulnikov has helped me in this process, gradually decreasing my dosage while adding non addictive medications to help relieve the pain. I know I could not be where I am in my recovery without his knowledgeable and excellent care. I highly recommend him and the Swedish Specialty Clinic in Edmonds, WA. As a retired RN, I believe I am a very good judge of good medical care and I am grateful that I have had the privilege to be a patient of Dr. Tsirulnikov.

June 26th, 2017
My Visits for Pain and Opioid Management following Spinal Fusion 5/24/2016

June 14th, 2017
Double failure on his nerve ablations! Lifetime pain.

June 12th, 2017
Takes the time to really listen.
I have had plenty of experiences with Doctors and not many of them seemed helpful. Dr. Tsirulnikov (folks call him Dr. Yuri) continuously demonstrates care and concern with each visit. He is very thorough, nice, sees when I'm not clear on something, then makes that extra effort that can only be interpreted as genuine concern for my well-being and opinion thereof. He took over my file from another Dr. who was also really good, so my expectations were high - and met with satisfaction. I recommend Dr. Tsirulnikov.

June 9th, 2017
Don't waste your time with this PMD. He is unwilling to help. He is highly unethical and if Swedish doesn't want a lawsuit slapped on them they should have a nurse in the exams with this guy. Stay away.

June 5th, 2017
Gifted Doctor
Dr Yuri is awesome he has been treating me for about 3 years with great results . He has listened to me and has worked with me to get my life back . He has helped in managing my pain with injections and RFI

March 10th, 2017
Awful!
I've always given high marks to Swedish overall for exceptional care until I had to see this sorry excuse for a PMD. 1st he told me what the gentleman I saw in waiting room was taking as far as opioids medication even though it was none of my business and highly unethical and a HIPA violation. He then went into telling me that since I'm "highly functional and not on disability" he wants to take me off my meds that I need for my injuries. That I'm no better than a junkie in Seattle and that if I don't agree with him to leave and see another dr at another hospital. I was shocked. I'm a professional woman making 6 figures and have a wonderful family life. This guy is not a nice person and I'm shocked that Swedish would have him working for them. Stay far away!

February 9th, 2017
Worst Doctor
I have seen him twice, he replaced my previous Pain Management Doctor (who was so kind/understanding. This doctor Yuri is nothing but a rude aggregate doctor. His big thing is to get you off of opiates no matter what. Second and final time I will see him same manners, rude, in a hurry, doesn't understand chronic pain. Does he really think that many of us enjoy being on opiates??? I personally would rather be off of them, but due to my condition I can not function without them. DO NOT GO TO HIM...WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

February 9th, 2017
I wrote a review earlier on this doctor but wanted to ado that he had me sit in front of him naked from the waist down, with my underware on, for 20 minutes before he did his interpretation of a physical examination. Then he did the examination without another female present in the room. I have always had another female in the room during an examination, especially if it is by a male doctor. This made me feel very uncomfortable. Then he failed to listen to my heart and lungs. He looked at my knees and shoulders only. He failed to look at my hips or abomin which have also been operated on. As said in my earlier review, he treated me badly and in my opinion he is not good for my physical or mental health. He's lucky that I'm a lady and that I can control my anger. I give him a zero!

February 8th, 2017
Worst doctor I ever have seen!!!!!!!
I would have given this doctor a zero but it wouldn't have let me publish this unless I gave him at least a one. I have a very extensive medical record and have been seen by many doctors. These include heart, lung, kidney, infectious disease, urology, cancer, hemotology, spleen and gall bladder, amputative, orthopedic and pain to name a few. Doctor Yuri Tsirulnikov was the absolute worst doctor I have ever encountered out of all of these. He wanted me to discontinue my pain medication and suggested giving me a medication that I am deathly allergic to. This medication is on my allergy list as a medicine that acts as a poison in my system and will put me into acute renal failure, coma and death unless I am given injections to counteract it and dopamine to try to bring my blood pressure up. My organs will shut down to the point that my liver cannot break down a simple Tylenol pill and the pain from it is horrific. He suggested that I was lying about this and stated that he had never heard of anyone being allergic to this drug before. He also laughed about it with a smirk on his face. This is a very touchy subject with me as it was a very traumitizing and horrific experience and it is NO joke or laughing matter that I am deathly alergic to this drug. This drug is called buprenorphine and I have an anaphylaxis allergy to it. He appears to have anger issues and cannot remain objective with his patients. I need a doctor who will work WITH me, not against me. He kept interupting me and shaking his head while writing something on paper. I will get everything that he added to my medical record including the handwritten notes since I have that right and it states so in the code of ethics. I don't believe that he has my best interest at heart and that in itself goes against the code of ethics. This doctor's mentality scares the life out of me and caused me to have a major panic attack after I had a chance to entirely process his interactions with me the day of my appointment with him. I cannot bring myself to see him again and refuse to ever be treated by him. He also wanted me to discontinue a medication that has been proven to be more harmful to me if I do NOT take it and it is a very miminal amount. It is my opinion that this doctor is not good for my health.

December 15th, 2016
One of the most kind, considerate, understanding and compassionate doctors it has been my privilege to work with toward bettering my health!