Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

1.5

Horrible waste of time and money show details Horrible waste of time and money
by Cindy K on Jun 13th, 2016

There Is no option for zero stars and this site would not take my review without checking at least one star. This doctor is not worth one star . After seeing this is Dr. Yuri for less than 10 minutes at which point he talked at me and not with me he put in my medical records that I have alcohol abuse. I was very upset and filled out the necessary paperwork to have it removed. I noticed today that it was removed just to be replaced with "consumes more than four alcoholic drinks per day ". What a jerk . He knows very little about me and thinks that he has the right to put this in my medical records . Beware if you decide to see this doctor which I highly advise against be sure and check your online medical record for peace health. You may be surprised at what you find. This guy seems to have a God complex . I completely changed my insurance and healthcare plan just so I don't have to deal with people like this. Hopefully my new healthcare facility is more compassionate and in touch the patients needs . I was sent the report that he did on me while I was in the office with him . I found so many lies. It's like he made stuff up and said he checked certain things just so he could get me in and out of there ASAP and move onto the next person. He even put down in my record that I consumed 6 to 10 shots of gin per day for pain. Total lie. He is just being stubborn and difficult. I insisted that he change my medical records from "4 to 6 alcoholic drinks per day" to an "occasional alcoholic drink" . It was denied and they said that it meant the same thing. What a joke. I have heard nothing but bad news about this doctor since I had already seen him or I would never have seen in my first place . I just hope that my review helps you make a better choice than I did.

Horrible waste of time and money show details Horrible waste of time and money
by Cindy K on Mar 15th, 2016

This guy was arrogant, uncaring, rude, and everything that you would NOT want in a Dr.... He had that I know it all attitude and my feelings meant nothing to him. Just another total waste of time and money. Very judgmental and he put something in my records that just isn't true. Now I have to to go jump through all the hoops to get it removed. I was only with him for approx 10 minutes..Total Jerk...Never want to see him again and don't recommend him to anyone.

Oct 25th, 2009

The doctor talked at me, He did not listen to what I had to tell him, He was not concerned at al of how I injured myself or why I was on the medication that I was on.he did not find out any history of why I have heart trouble,or why.his bed side matter was poor.he was more concerned how fast he could get rid of me than looking at the real issue at hand.He also hurt me very bad doing his procedure.would not recomend him to my dog.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse