A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsirlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsirlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin practice?
- Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yuriy Tsirlin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.